How to Add an Attachment to an Email on Your iPhone
Did you know you can add attach any document to emails on your iPhone? It’s easy to attach photos, videos, documents, and other files to an email using the iPhone’s Mail app. Here’s how to add an attachment to an email on your iPhone .
How to Add Attachments to an Email on Your iPhone
You can attach a photo to an email on your iPhone by using the Mail app, composing a new email, and tap the “<” symbol in the format bar. Then tap the photo icon and select the photos that you want to attach.
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone. This is the email app with the blue and white icon that come with your iPhone.
- Click the Compose icon. This is the square and pen icon in the bottom-right corner of your iPhone's screen.
- Then tap somewhere in the body of the email.
- Next, tap the “<” icon in the format bar of your Iphone. You will see this symbol in the middle of your Iphone's screen just above the on-screen keyboard.
- Then tap the image icon. You can also take a photo and attach it by clicking the camera icon. Once you take the photo, tap Use Photo in the bottom-right corner of your screen to attach it.
- Finally, select the file that you want to attach. You will know the file is attached when it has a blue checkmark in the bottom right corner. You can also tap All Photos to browse your entire library of photos and videos.